Tuesday, October 5, 2010

oh herrrrroooo.

Its been forever my dearies, I realize but here's my excuse: You guys. Seriously, I went there. I love you all, I do and you know this...BUT...you guys have NAHT been that great on the chalkboard. I have lost all inspiration for witty sayings from what you write on the wall. There's nothing new, nothing funny, nothing GOOD to comment on!


So this is your challenge for October my favorite bar patrons: Make. Me. Laugh. 


Lets be real, its not really that hard to do. I'm like a seventh grader when it comes to the things that make me giggle. I'll start taking pictures again tomorrow night (Oh Wednesday, lets not have there be any major drama please? I need people to spend their time in the bathroom), and they'll be up on Thursday. 


Thank you and goodbye, 
-KRose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment