Tuesday, September 14, 2010

camera catastrophe!

Dear Friends, 
I am an asshole. Last week's Bathroom pictures are lost to the wayside because,  like the idiot that I am, I deleted the pictures off my camera to make room for all the pics I was going to take over the weekend. Before uploading them to computer. Yup. I am the biggest idiot alive. Don't worry, there was nothing really too juicy on them (or atleast if there was I don't remember it thanks to the massive amounts of Bud Light consumed over the past week). I apologize and it will never happen again. I don't even have to save the pictures to my desktop anymore because I figured out how to load the pics onto the work laptop. Wait, what you say? I was an idiot but now I'm a genius? Eh. I'll take it. To make up for it, I have the pictures from last night. 


I promise I didn't cheat and take them an hour early because I was way too tired to function. 



Had to block out where Alli really lived, cause I don't want you crazies to go follow her around campus. Sheesh. 



Thank you for that lovely dick and balls picture dear customer, although at some point it kinda looks like it could be Gonzo's face? And nice to you that you love you! We don't have enough customers like that in here.

Well there's Lily's name, we knew that was coming. And the people who wrote the 'call for a good time' number already erased it. Thanks for saving me the work friends. I did love the 'Fuck Guys' though. I mean, that phrase could be taken in so many ways.

Long hair don't mother fucking care, 
[krys]

No comments:

Post a Comment