Tuesday, September 7, 2010

wednesday, thursday, friday & saturday! [ 9.1.10 - 9.4.10]


Finally. I know I've slacked on this, but like I said...AC takes preference over booting up my desktop computer. Every freaking time. But this morning I finally woke up and managed to load all my pics on to the desktop, transfer them to the laptop, edit the shit out of them and upload them. Now its just a whole bunch of writing and sending it out into the Universe. So here we go, Enjoy!

WEDNESDAY.









Welp, Wednesday was a clusterfuck. I told you it was going to be. Chalk on top of chalk on top of chalk. So much I can't even comment on it. 

THURSDAY.


We only have one picture from Thursday night, which comes to us from Lily. Yes, that Lily from a few posts before. She drew me a lovely naked woman, with freaky arms and 'loose' lips. HA, thanks Lil. <3

FRIDAY.




SATURDAY.







Now lets just hope I can keep up with this thing. Where's Court!?

[Krys]



No comments:

Post a Comment