Wednesday, September 1, 2010

karaoke and...balloon animals? [8.31.10]

I apologize for this post coming so late on a Wednesday night, when I know y'all are pre-gaming and getting pretty for the night ahead. Or at least you should be, because tonight at the Bar is going to be awesome. Just saying. Anyways, last night was Alley Rae & Shanny D karaoke..and like always, those girls brought the pah-ty. There were balloon animals and glow sticks involved. Great, right?


I decided to call out the Tuesday night girls, and their response? "Tuesdays we drank so hard we need not pee!". Cute Alley, cute. I'll give you that, this girls do know how to drink. And dance. And sing. Some one also decided to declare how awesome lesbians are, and although I'm sure that some people would want them to go more into it, the didn't. Just left it with that and a smiley face exclamation point.

Then someone decided to draw this cute little...what? Hedgehog? It kinda looks like Sonic, but less spikely and not at all that bright blue color (if I had stocked the blue chalk, it might've been his cousin). I like when people get all artistic, even if I have no clue what they're trying to draw......


This is the kinda stuff that gets put on the Wall nightly. An ode to their friends that decided to come out with them on a Tuesday and be degenerates. Sigh. I miss college. 

Now the last picture has nothing to do with the women's bathroom, but the mens. A reader  (WAIT A DAMN SECOND. WE ACTUALLY HAVE THOSE?!) came up to me, told me how much he LOVED what I was doing, and told me to go take a look at what was in the men's bathroom. Toilet. Balloon Animal. 'Nuff Said. 

 
Now since its WACKY WEDNESDAY...I'm gonna go get ready to finish off my 13 hour day at the bar by serving copious amounts of $4 pitchers, test tube shots, jello shots and anything under the sun...that we have. Toodles!

[krys]

No comments:

Post a Comment